Agri Manager, Dairygold Co-op Superstores Mallow
The Society wishes to invite applications for the upcoming opportunity of Agri Manager, Mallow. Applications are invited from experienced retail professionals with a proven track record of achievement in a busy Agri trading environment, with proven ability in the management of retail sales, costs and all associated activities. This is a full supervisory role including keyholder duties & all activities related to overall site management. The Agri Manager will proactively support the Branch Manager in the day-to-day overall operations of the site in order to deliver on agreed objectives.
Responsibilities for the successful candidate will include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Control and analyse sales performance for the Agri section against budget so that store targets and Key Performance Indicators are met and exceeded.
· Lead a motivated, engaged & enabled sales team within the Agri section.
· Deliver on our commitment to excellence in customer experience.
· Support the efficient and cost-effective delivery of service to maximise sales.
· Deliver excellent section standards consistently in line with business requirements.
· Ensure compliance with company policies & procedures; legislative requirements and audit standards.
· Assist in business administration as required, including managing cash, wage costs, budgets and systems.
· Proactively support the Store Manager to deliver on agreed objectives.
· Any other activities as required in order to ensure the successful operation of the store.
The successful candidate will have:
• A proven track record in Agri and Hardware retailing, preferably with previous people management experience.
• Strong Agri product knowledge is a prerequisite for this role, a relevant qualification is beneficial but not essential.
• A proven track record of delivering an excellent customer experience with an understanding of how this drives sales and affects the bottom line.
• A keen understanding of our business with strong commercial awareness / business acumen.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, people management and leadership skills.
• Strong organisational, planning & time management skills with excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-moving environment.
• Ability to demonstrate initiative with a solutions-oriented approach.
• Self-motivated and prepared to be flexible when the occasion demands.
• Proficient IT skills including MS Office, POS, email etc.
Interested candidates should forward a copy of their cover letter and up-to-date CV in strictest confidence to Colin Ryan, HR Department, Dairygold Agri Division, West End, Mallow, Co. Cork or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Ref: AGD-AMM
Dairygold Co-Operative Society Ltd. is an equal opportunities employer