Area Sales Manager (Beef & Tillage), Dairygold Co-Operative Society Ltd
Due to significant growth in Dairygold’s Agri Business Division, Dairygold are pleased to invite applications for the vacancy of Beef and Tillage Area Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for the effective management of a designated Sales Area in the Munster Region providing sales advice, support and technical knowledge to Dairygold Agri Business customers.
The successful candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Managing and growing Dairygold’s existing customer base. Introducing new products and services.
- Providing technical support and back-up to Dairygold’s customers including animal nutrition, soil & fertiliser plans, crop agronomy and the roll out of new technology to improve our members’ incomes.
- Provide input into the Agri Business Division Strategy during an exciting time in the industry.
Applicants for this position must:
- Have a B.Agr.Sc degree.
- Have 3+ years’ experience in a similar role: advisory, sales/inside sales and/or customer service.
- Possess in depth knowledge of all aspects of best practice farming methods.
- Hold strong business acumen & commercial awareness with robust analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Possess a proven track record of strong organisational skills, ability to prioritise tasks and focus on and meet task deadlines.
To apply follow this link: https://www.jobs.ie/ApplyForJob.aspx?Id=1831947