Assistant Dairy Farm Manager – Saudi Arabia
Are you currently looking to travel abroad and gain great experience working on a large-scale dairy farm? If so, this may be the role for you. In return my client is offering a very lucrative tax-free package which will include a basic salary & bonus, free private accommodation & all your general living expenses will be paid for including food and regular flights home.
FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting for Assistant Dairy Farm Managers for a large dairy farm operation in the Middle East. If you are looking for a career move in 2019/2020 this may be the role for you. Ideally my client is seeking applications from candidates who have a minimum commitment to the role of 3-5 years.
My client is one of the largest vertically integrated dairy companies in the Middle East which presently has 90,000 cows and rear 70,000 young stock in 7 modern dairy farms. The successful candidates for these roles will undergo a program of on the job training in all aspects reflecting the best European standards.
FRS Recruitment which is part of the FRS Network has been serving the Irish agricultural trade since 1980. My client is particularly interested in seeking applications from candidates with hands on milking experience from Ireland & the UK. If you have gained work experience through college on large scale dairy operations outside of Ireland and UK this would be a distinct advantage (not essential).
Core purpose of the role
To maximize production and thereby profit of the farm by planning and organizing all farm functional activities within assigned areas of responsibility and making the most efficient use of all resources at this disposal. Reporting to the Farm Manager, you will be responsible for the following duties
- Calving; calve cows & heifers, feed colostrum and do daily recordings, vaccinations and record movements per calving
- Feeding; feeding heifers & bull calves from day old to weaning. Cows are fed 4 times per day
- Health; detect sick cows and diagnose and treat them
- Breeding; work closely with the breeding team and select cows that are unsuitable for re breeding.
- Milking parlor; test milk for quality and BF % & SNF %.
- 3rd level Degree or Cert required (Minimum of Level 7 required)
- 3-4 years practical
- Work experience in Australia or New Zealand through college a distinct advantage
- Career minded and highly motivated.
Tax free salary of 49000-50000k Euros
- 97 holidays per annum, you will get 5-6 free flights over and back throughout the year (No travelling expenses). 97 holidays equivalent to 13.5 weeks holidays or 3 months 1 week
- Free accommodation (1-bedroom apartment & TV) & free meals (no living / daily living expenses), WIFI
- Free work clothes & boots
- Access to local GAA clubs and free Gym membership
- Company Vehicle fully expensed
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone calls to Gerry Farrell on 00353 86 4648449
Your application will be discussed in the strictest confidence