Commercial Pig Nutritionist
Inform Nutrition is a leading Animal Nutrition company with two GMP Manufacturing facilities, based in Watergrasshill near Cork city with exports to over 60 countries.
Due to continued expansion they are recruiting a Commercial Nutritionist to support their all island Pig premix business.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Supporting pre-mix and Pig home mix business
- Feed formulation support
- Technology transfer to Pig units
- Working with the technical team to deliver new products and market solutions
- Regular attendance at industry technical meetings
- Identify, build and maintain relationships with key opinion leaders.
- Responsibility for organizing and collating trial data as appropriate
- All Ireland travel will be required to customer meetings and trade events
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Agri / Science degree or Veterinary background
- Previous commercial nutritionist experience with pigs is critical
- Feed formulation experience with pig diets
- Experience working in a technically sales focused organization
- Commercial acumen and the ability to provide technical support to customers.
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to resolve nutritional problems.
- Excellent analytical, communication, IT and people skills
- Self-motivated, energetic and able to work on own initiative
An attractive remuneration package is on offer. This includes a competitive salary, performance related bonus, executive car, pension scheme. The successful candidate can work from home and have a fluency in written and spoken English/ He or she will need to be an EU citizen or have a valid work permit. A detailed job spec and other info is available on request. You can also check out https://informnutrition.com/products/pigs/
If your CV meets these criteria please email us a cover letter and all relevant details in confidence ASAP to Liam de Paor, de Paor Consultancy, Loreto Road, Carrickane, Cavan, Ireland.
Tel +353.49.4361158 Mobile + 353.86.2557643 E-mail email@example.com