Commercial Veterinarian Technical Support Manager
- To ensure the commercial team are technically excellent and Mervue Laboratories continue to be a market leader in key markets.
- To ID and validate new product opportunities in its key product categories.
- The successful candidate will have a strong technical grounding, a good commercial awareness and interest in R&D.
- The appointee will cover Ireland, EU with occasional travel to Asia to support the commercial team.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Work with sales team to ensure that the team is technically confident.
- Training sessions and dual calling with the Mervue sales team.
- Build relationships with opinion leaders, major accounts & distributors
- Support the new product team in research and development.
- Responsibility for organising and collating trial work as appropriate
- Manage and resolve customer complaints and technical queries.
- Regular attendance at industry technical meetings is required.
- Technical induction for new members of the commercial team.
- Liaise with marketing manager re technical input on campaigns and editorial.
- International travel to customer meetings and trade events.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Veterinary Degree with a specialization in the Poultry segment.
- Commercial animal health and clinical veterinary experience (+7 years)
Key Abilities and Competencies:
- Strong problem solving skills to ensure customer solutions.
- The ability to actively identify and plan product improvements.
- Self-motivated, determined and able to work on own initiative.
- Analytical skills with good attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure in a challenging and fast moving environment.
An attractive remuneration package is on offer. This includes a competitive salary, performance related bonus, executive car, pension scheme etc and this important position is based at Watergrasshill and close to Cork city.
The successful candidate can work from home and have a fluency in written and spoken English/ He or she will need to be an EU citizen or have a valid work permit.
A detailed job spec and more information is available on request. You can also check out www.mervuelab.com
If your CV meets most of these criteria please email us a cover letter and all relevant details in confidence ASAP to Liam de Paor, de Paor Consultancy, Loreto Road, Carrickane, Cavan, Ireland.
Tel +353.49.4361158 Mobile + 353.86.2557643 E-mail email@example.com