- Competitive Pay (commensurate with experience) & Travel Pay.
- Life insurance and Dependent Life Insurance. Extended Health & Dental and Vision for Associates and their eligible family members.
- Paid Vacation time.
The candidate must have:
- Licensed 309A is preferable or equivalent experience.
- Able to meet after-hour call outs and excellent attendance record.
- Adhere to Safety Policies, use proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and other safety equipment.
Positive, focused trouble shooters with unrestricted up-to-date travel documents welcome to apply for this exciting and immediate opportunity.
Interested? For more details and a chance to be considered, send your CV to:
Greg O’ Hanlon
Telephone: + 353 87 600 3620