ASA International Study Trip 2017 – The Netherlands
ASA International Study Trip 2017 – REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
The ASA International Study tour 2017 will be to The Netherlands, one of the world’s largest exporters of agricultural and food products. This is an exciting opportunity to experience the world leading Dutch agri-food sector.
Location: The Netherlands
Date: Tuesday 30th May – Thursday 1st June
- - Departure – Dublin (06:30 hrs) to Schiphol airport. Transfer by Bus
- - Visit Rondeel Barneveld (Poultry Farm) – rondeeleieren.nl
- - Meeting Mr Bart Ijntema, SVP Global Rural Banking, Rabobank HQ, Utrecht
- - Farm visit & BBQ to Boer Bert, farm of Nuffield scholar Jaco de Groot – boerbert.nl
- - Overnight in Leeuwarden
- - Meeting at Royal Friesland Campina Dairy Campus including guided tour. Followed by lunch.
* Frans Keurentjes, Chairman of the Board
* Roelof Joosten, CEO
* Jeroen Elfers, Director Cooperative Affairs
* Ynte de Vries, Project Manager, Smart Dairy Farming
* Kees de Koning, Manager, Dairy Campus
- - Afternoon Farm Tours – Meet and greet with local dairy farmers including guided tours
- - Dinner – Meet and greet with local farmers to discuss global agri food challenges and opportunities
- - Overnight in Beerta
- - Visit tillage research farm – http://www.spna.nl/
- - Presentation – Loosing the CAP to market driven production for the world market
- - Visit Wim Bos ‘smart farming’ dairy farm
- - Departure to Dublin. Return at 19:30hrs approx
Fee: €600 per person (maximum) to include; flights, accommodation (twin room – sharing), transfers and all meals. A non – refundable booking deposit of €350 is required now to reserve your space. The confirmed balance will be required 6 weeks in advance of travel. Final cost to be confirmed in the coming weeks.
PLACES ARE LIMITED and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
Strictly members only event.
REGISTRATION: Online registration is now closed. If you would like to join us on this trip please email the office email@example.com or phone 01 4603 682