Emerging Leaders 2 Module 1
ASA Emerging Leaders Development Programme
This programme developed by ASA is designed for managers in the agricultural sector who are looking to develop critical leadership skills and behaviours. The programme includes three modules which will be completed over 4 days of instruction. The programme is designed and facilitated by HPC Global, a leader in developing programmes focused on corporate leadership and management development.
Registration is now open for the second offering of the programme.
October 21/22, 2019 – Module 1 – NewPark Hotel – Kilkenny
December 2, 2019 – Module 2
January 20, 2020 – Module 3
The programme will include:
Module 1 – The Role of a Leader
- knowing when it’s necessary to lead and when it’s necessary to manage
- helping others understand how vision and purpose relate to their work
- Choosing an appropriate leadership style in a range of situations
Module 2 – Managing Performance
- Effectively give and take feedback
- Apply techniques to recognize and motivate others
- Use a structured approach to deal with non-performance and under-performance
Module 3 – Personal Effectiveness
- Identify your current ineffective work habits and routines
- Identify what you should really be focusing your time on
- How to deal effectively with disturbances and distractions and how to delegate
Registration for the training is now open. The cost is €800.00 per person and includes all 4 days of training and lunch on each of the days. Spaces are limited to 15 participants.
You can book online through the link below or for invoicing options, please contact the ASA office at email@example.com