Farm Advisor/Sales Support (six-nine month contract), Barryroe Co-op
Barryroe Co-op is a farmer owned multi-purpose agribusiness. Its range of business includes purchasing milk, grain and pigs from its farmer shareholders, manufacturing animal feedstuffs, supplying farm inputs, building materials and hardware, as well as grocery retailing.
To fill a vacancy and to maintain and improve the services we offer our shareholders, customers and suppliers; Barryroe Co-op invites applications for the role of Farm Advisor/Sales Support (six-nine month contract).
- Administrative support to other members of the advisory/sales team
- Provide technical and sales advice on-site and over the phone to shareholder-customers
The ideal candidate will have:
- A degree in Agricultural Science or similar discipline
- Previous experience within the agricultural sector
- High energy, strong communication skills and a willingness to learn
Applications with full CV, should be forwarded to Scott Lovell (Agri Operations Manager) by email to: email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 30th August 2019