Reporting to the International Sales Manager who is based near Dublin our client is recruiting an International Business Development Executive to support their sales growth targets for Irish genetics in international grassland markets.
He or she will be responsible for supporting existing business, marketing activities and ID new opportunities while meeting customer expectations.
Key Responsibilities include:
Identify and target business opportunities
Manage and develop new and existing accounts
Develop new solutions/concepts/materials to support direct sales and third party customer sales (via distributor network)
Organise and support commercial trips and events
Social media strategy, implementation & upkeep
Advertising & promotion, commercial exhibitions and events
• Management and submission of reports in a timely manner.
• Work with other departments to optimise sales and profit.
• Conduct market research and evaluate customer needs
• Deliver presentations on products/services as/when appropriate
• Participate in exhibitions, conferences and meetings in Ireland and abroad
The successful candidate will have
• An interest in dairy farming and livestock breeding is essential
• Demonstrable experience in sales/marketing
• An appropriate third level Agri qualification is required
• Ability to access, analyse and interpret sales data
• Excellent written and oral communication skills are essential
• A results-driven approach and be self-motivated
All Ireland and some international travel is required so one can expect to be away from home overnight from time to time.
Training will be provide and the successful candidate will have the support of an experienced in house team.
The attractive remuneration package includes a competitive salary, attractive bonus and other benefits one would expect from an excellent employer.
Please feel free to contact us for a detailed job description and further information.
If you are a young Ag graduate and meet most or all of these criteria please send your CV and all relevant details by email in confidence ASAP to Liam De Paor, de Paor Consultancy, Loreto Road, Cavan.
Tel +353.49.4361158 Mobile + 353.86.2557643 E-mail email@example.com