The Irish Farmers’ Association is the largest representative organisation for over 70,000 farm families in Ireland and is the recognised voice of Irish farmers in Europe and internationally.
IFA provides focused leadership to deliver improved income and living standards for all farm families. The Association promotes the ongoing development and competitiveness of Irish agriculture and the food industry, which makes an important contribution to Ireland’s economy.
• Development and implementation of marketing strategies including digital marketing for IFA and IFA Member Services to help drive growth.
• Content development and management of printed marketing and communications material
• Budget management and campaign evaluation and measurement
• Management of the direction for creative agencies and external suppliers ensuring a quality, cost efficient output.
• Supporting the membership acquisition and renewal process.
• Event management of IFA presence at the National Ploughing Championships, the Tullamore Show and other events.
• Development of sponsorship propositions and pitching to potential partners.
• Account management of IFA’s member benefits programme. Developing marketing communication plan and providing de-briefs.
• Relationship management of key partners.
• Stakeholder in social media management.
• Playing a supportive role and working closely other key IFA staff to ensure the work agenda of IFA is moved on at all times.
• Management of online content for www.ifamemberservices.ie and for the membership section of www.ifa.ie or others identified.
You will ideally hold a relevant professional qualification combined with at least 3/5 years’ experience developing marketing and event management strategies. An understanding of the membership/ commercial balance is also required. You will have an ability to work under pressure, very hands-on and responsive to the changing needs of a dynamic environment and comfortable managing a heavy workload and multiple stakeholders with a focused and prioritised approach. Full Clean Driving License is also required.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org