Milk Recording Manager
An opportunity to work as a part of a market-leader company in cattle breeding and milk recording across Ireland. Delivering service to the farming community across 20 counties.
Due to significant growth in our client’s Milk Recording Division they are now looking to add to their team a Milk Recording Manager.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person in an organization and industry which is experiencing rapid growth and evolving very quickly. The position is based in Co Meath.
- Managing and growing the company’s existing customer base
- Managing & supervising the delivery of the milk recording service their customers
- Provide technical support and back-up to their customers
- Supervising the network of milk recording personnel at farm level
- Ensure that strict quality control protocols are observed throughout all levels of the service
- Liase with industry partners such as ICBF and the Dairy processors to maximise the service for our customers
- Engage with the relevant research organisations to ensure the service is keeping up with the latest technologies
- Work with the wider team to maximise the promotion and delivery of the milk recording service
- Agr. Sc. degree or equivalent qualification
- Possess in depth knowledge of all aspects of best farming practices
- Familiar with milk constituents such as SCC, Fat, Protein etc.
- Ability to work under pressure, strong organisational skills and have good people management skills
- Agricultural background
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in a similar role: advisory/sales/customer service
A competitive salary offered.
If the position is of interest to you, please contact Greg O’Hanlon on +35387 600 3620 or send your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org