News Correspondent, Irish Farmers Journal
Role and responsibilities:
• Generate daily news content for print and online.
• Plan, source, analyse and write high quality news stories.
• Edit content for print and online.
• Excellent knowledge of Irish and international agriculture.
• Strong writing, research and investigative skills.
• Digital skills.
• Third level qualification in a related discipline.
To download a full job description click here
Candidates should email CV and cover letter to the HR manager at email@example.com with ‘News Correspondent’ in the subject line.
Application deadline: 18 August 2019.
Applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
The company is an equal opportunities employer.