Job Title: OPERATIONS MANAGER, IRELAND
• Maintaining and improving were applicable an excellent supply and delivery service to all clients
• Ensuring that key performance indicators (KPI’s) that apply to Operations are in place; are in line with Company targets; and monitoring performance
• Ensure that health and safety regulations are adhered to in line with regulations; set standards across the facility; and promote health and safety and continuous improvement activities.
• Oversee the upkeep of the whole premises ensuring that necessary maintenance and improvements are undertaken in a timely and efficient manner
• Be the first contact person with the company’s security and key holding company
• Lean/engineering knowledge useful from a machinery/capex perspective
• Immediately required – urgent
• Incumbent head hunted back to previous business
• Reports to MD, 4 direct reports
Responsibilities in Production –
• Monitor and control of the on-time delivery of the production plan
• Monitor production efficiency and ensure production operates efficiently at all times, and targets are met
• Provide continuous improvement solutions by taking cost out of the process while maintaining quality consistency
• Ensure all issues regarding quality and food safety are dealt with correctly
• Manage, review and develop production personnel skills by ensuring all employee`s operate to the highest standards
• Work closely with the Quality and Technical team ensuring all process systems and associated legislative requirements are managed in line with the required standards
• Be pro-active in working with other company cross-functional personnel to ensure all clients are consistently satisfied with their product requirements
• Manage and monitor maintenance of all equipment and ensure there is a preventative maintenance programme in place operating to the highest standard
Responsibilities in Warehousing and Logistics –
• Manage the Warehouse and logistics team and oversee all goods in; stocks held; and goods out
• In conjunction with the Purchasing Manger Monitor inventory levels of products manufactured by AllinAll and resolve any discrepancies noted
• Supervise operations in the Warehouse through planning daily/weekly work schedules
• Ensure good stock management techniques are followed including that movements are on a FIFO basis; stock counts are conducted on a weekly rolling basis so that physical stocks are in line with that in the company’s accounting records in all respects
• Ensure sufficient resources are available to action the daily work load
• Develop long term strategy for the warehouse and implement appropriate work plans and schedules
• Develop a space capacity strategy to maximize the company’s ability to hold stock; make operations more effective and ensure adequate space is available so that unforeseen uplifts in inventory levels can be accommodated
• Introduce a programme of continuous improvements.
70k max + 5k bonus.
Interested candidates can submit their CV to email@example.com with the job title as the subject.