The Irish Farmers Journal is seeking applications for the position of Property Reporter
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Irish Farmers Journal’s editorial team as an Irish and international property reporter and researcher. The Irish Farmers Journal has a weekly readership of 247,000 people and the property pages are of significant interest to these readers.
Reporting to the Editor, Irish Country Living, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Producing quality property content for the Irish Farmers Journal and Irish Country Living in print, online, social media and video
- Researching and writing property related supplements and additional publications as required
- Representing the Irish Farmers Journal at industry events, developing industry contacts and keeping abreast of all developments in the sector
- Working closely both with the Irish Farmers Journal editorial and commercial teams
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the Irish and international farm property sector
- Third level qualification
- Experience and skills in writing and research and strong command of English
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Digital skills including video and online media
- A full job description is below.
The position will primarily be based in Dublin, but will involve regular travel within the country. Fixed term contract role (6 months).
Interested applicants should forward a CV and cover letter outlining suitability to the HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Property Reporter’ in the subject line.
Closing date for application: Friday 11 August 2017