Quality Control Technician, Martin Jennings Wholesale Ltd
Martin Jennings Wholesale Ltd. (Bord Bia, BRC approved Plant)
This is a fantastic graduate level opportunity for a technically focused individual to represent the company on all technical issues, liaising between R&D, sales and the production area. Ensuring that all products are produced in a safe and legal manner and in compliance with Customer specifications. Ensuring that all products are in alignment with both the company’s policies and the retailer’s policies and strategies. Your role will be key as part of the Technical team in the delivery and efficient implementation of Technical practices and procedures.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Having an awareness of food science with a focus on best practice
and from a legislative perspective – Food safety, hygiene
• Assisting with quality operations, procedures and document control;
• Maintaining and updating the department files including SOPs, risk
assessments, HACCP documents and quality management
• Carrying out audits as per schedule;
• Evaluating the written SOP’s being carried out;
• Maintaining and managing non-conformance logs;
• Logging complaints and communicating to the relevant personnel;
• Assisting with close out investigations into complaints including root
• Microbiological and chemical sampling of finished product and raw
materials as per sampling schedule;
• Carrying out internal audits and assisting with external and customer
Your role will see you tackle a wide range of business challenges in a
busy Technical environment.
The ideal Candidate will have or demonstrate:
• A degree in a related discipline (Food Technology, Nutrition, Science);
• Proficient in Microsoft word/excel/outlook etc. Decisiveness and the
ability to work well as part of a team;
• Strong attention to detail;
• Commercial awareness;
• Excellent communication skills – Oral & written;
• HACCP trained is an advantage.
• Be self-motivated, and have the ability to work as part of a team
Attractive Remuneration Package for suitable Candidate.
Please forward C.V. with cover letter by 21st of August to Quality Office, Martin Jennings Wholesale Ltd. Neale Road, Ballinrobe, Co. Mayo
or Email email@example.com.
Ph (094) 9541611