Irish Farmers’ Association
Regional Development Officer Donegal & Monaghan
(Full-time – Permanent)
The Irish Farmers’ Association is currently recruiting for a Regional Development Officer. The role involves: –
• The provision of advice and support to the Associations elected members in the region
• Maintenance and development of the Associations membership & income channels
• Co-ordination and management of administration staff and membership agents
• Liaison with all sectors of agribusiness in the region
• Working with the local media to communicate IFA’s policies
• Co-ordination of the IFA’s lobbying efforts in the region
• Performing any additional responsibilities where required for the proper fulfillment of your role
• This role will require working in the evenings and occasionally at weekends
• Previous experience in a role with similar characteristics
• Proven capacity to work on one’s own initiative
• Good knowledge of agriculture and understanding of the media and political system in Ireland
• The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to demonstrate the capacity to achieve in a demanding work environment
Permanent full-time role based from the IFA offices in Ballybay and Raphoe.
Reporting to the Director of Organisation.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Please forward your CV in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for applications will be 24th August 2018