Our client a long established and successful agribusiness is recruiting a Ruminant Nutritionist to provide nutritional support to livestock feed customers and trade accounts.
Reporting to the General Manager the successful applicant will provide technical support to the Irish and export sales team.
Key responsibilities with this role include the following:
• Build new and maintain existing feed diets for customers
• Help to develop the sales team with internal training and support
• New products development and evaluation of raw materials
• Establish and monitor on farm trials for new nutritional products.
• Collaboration with operations and production on formulations
Ideal Profile of Successful Candidate
– A third level degree in an Agricultural/Science discipline is essential as is a proven track record of working in animal nutrition on farm and with trade accounts.
– A minimum 3 – 5 years of experience in the Animal Feed industry and with feed additives would be added advantage.
– IT literate to work on feed formulation software, spreadsheets and MS Office.
If you are energetic and ambitious with excellent inter-personal, organisational, presentation and communication skills we would like to hear from you.
You will need to be highly motivated, be flexible and have the ability to work on your own initiative.
All Ireland and some international travel is required so one can expect to be away from home overnight from time to time.
The attractive remuneration package includes a competitive salary, attractive bonus and other benefits one would expect from an excellent employer.
Please feel free to contact us for a job description and further information on this exciting position.
If you meet most or all of these criteria please send your CV and all relevant details by email in confidence ASAP to Liam De Paor, de Paor Consultancy, Loreto Road, Cavan.
Tel +353.49.4361158 Mobile + 353.86.2557643 E-mail email@example.com