Sales Representative- West of Ireland
Kiernan Milling, a leading animal feed miller based in the midlands wishes to recruit an energetic and enthusiastic sales person to market their range of quality feeds to a well-established customer base in the West of Ireland/Midlands.
- The ideal candidate will reside in this area or be prepared to move there.
- Be enthusiastic about their work and have ability to work well within a team and on their own initiative
- Must have a recognized Ag qualification or minimum 3 years relevant experience.
- Warm and friendly personality.
- Good communication skills
- Be from a farming background.
- Assist with marketing events and are familiar with digital/social media.
- Predominantly ruminant feed sales, however some poultry experience would be a benefit.
The candidate will be responsible for developing the sales of the company’s products directly to farmers. Key to your success will be your technical knowledge of the sector and your ability to build strong relationships with customers and the Kiernan Milling team.
Salary will reflect ability of the candidate. Company car, phone and bonus schemes are included.
Closing Date for CVs July 29th 2019