The Irish Farmers Journal is offering student placements to undergraduates studying Agricultural Science, as well as students from agricultural backgrounds studying Journalism or related courses.
Two placements are available from 1 Sept to 31 Dec 2019.
The chosen students will gain a broad range of experience in the editorial departments of the Irish Farmers Journal and Irish Country Living. These are paid placements, based in Bluebell, Dublin 12. Full-time hours.
• Agricultural Science undergraduate or
• Journalism or related course undergraduate with agriculture background
• Excellent writing skills
• Strong digital skills. Social media, CMS, HTML, audio & video capturing and editing experience an advantage
• Ability to generate fresh ideas and work on own initiative
• A keen interest in farming and rural affairs
Applicants will be short-listed based on a CV and application form.
Interested applicants should send a CV and completed application form by email to the HR Manager at email@example.com with ‘Student placement 2019 – editorial’ in the subject line.
Application deadline: Sunday 3 March 2019
The Irish Farmers Journal is an equal opportunities employer