We are a progressive and dynamic Animal Health Company operating in the Republic of Ireland and wish to recruit for a Companion animal Territory manager
The position will primarily entail calling on Veterinary Practices promoting and developing our range of Veterinary products.
The role will be split between new business development as well as existing account management. You will need to be self-motivated & have to work independently towards achieving company targets.
- Generate sales in line with monthly sales targets for both existing and new clients
- Identify new business opportunities
- Build and maintain relationships with clients
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information and recommending new opportunities
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of the product range
- Work closely and effectively with other members of the sales team
- Provide detailed, accurate and timely updates
- Participate in Vet Congresses, training and marketing activities.
Ideally you will have some Veterinary selling experience combined with a strong commercial background.
- Highly developed interpersonal, networking and influencing skills
- Proven experience in meeting deadlines and maintain commitment despite opposition
- Excellent written, communication and presentation and interpersonal skills
- You will need to be self-motivated & the ability to work independently towards achieving company targets.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong I.T skills are a pre-requisite
- Good negociator
- A life-sciences qualification from either Veterinary science, Animal Science (B.Agr.Sc) or Veterinary nursing would be desirable.
An attractive package along with company car and all other tools necessary for the role are available to the right candidate. Comprehensive training will be provided.
Your application will be treated in the strictest of confidence. Closing date 14th December.
Interested parties please submit CV and letter to Territorymanager2018@gmail.com