Customer Services – AH Intelligence
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Customer Services Support within our company’s Animal Health Intelligence. You will work in a small and dynamic team where you will be responsible for ensuring the accurate, timely, professional and proactive management of the end to end processes and logistics associated with enquiry, order and delivery of our animal monitoring and management systems.
What you will do:
- Fielding enquiries from prospective customers with a view to sales conversations and managing the associated internal and external contact programme
- Processing product orders and administering and managing the associated internal and external contact programme – including ‘financed’ deals
- Coordinating logistics (liasing with warehouse and fabrication teams and external hauliers) to ensure timely, efficient and cost effective delivery arrangements with the customer front of mind
- Devise and develop on-going administrative processes with a focus on continual improvement for the smooth running of the business and the internal and external customer front of mind
- Timely submission and accurate review of product Demand Forecast.
- Accurate and timely data entry across the CRM database and production systems
- To proactively and professionally deal with customer complaints and queries.
- To be a key stakeholder in respect of stock and inventory reporting including providing information for procurement (via enquiry to converted order ratios)
- To be a key focal point for internal contacts requiring information on monitoring and handling and weighing products
- To be a key source of information and point of reference for reporting a range of management information across the business (weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly)
What skills you will need:
- Experience of a busy customer services team within in a sales-based environment, and be strongly focused on first class customer service
- Have good business awareness and background demonstrated via qualification and / or relevant career history
- Knowledge of the Irish Agri sector an advantage
- Experience of managing and resolving customer complaints and queries
- Experience of working in a small team environment, managing a high workload and supporting others
- Be highly self-organised, systematic and methodical
- Have excellent communication (verbal and written) skills & excellent numeracy skills
- Good level of computer literacy/IT skills including confidence within a Windows based environment
- Have strong attention to detail and the ability to interpret and analyse data
As a company, we are committed to ‘Inventing for Life’ in all that we do. We keep the patient at the very heart of all that we do and strive to find solutions and treatments for some of the world’s most challenging healthcare needs.
We are proud to be a company that embraces the value of bringing diverse, talented, and committed people together. The fastest way to breakthrough innovation is when diverse ideas come together in an inclusive environment.
So, if you are ready to:
Invent solutions to meet unmet healthcare needs, Impact the future by driving one of the world’s leading healthcare companies, and inspire your team to reach their full potential and push the boundaries of science and technology, please apply today.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully
Merck & Co., Inc., Kenilworth, NJ, USA, also known as Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp., Kenilworth, NJ, USA, does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place. Where agency agreements are in place, introductions are position specific. Please, no phone calls or emails.
Flexible Work Arrangements:
Valid Driving License:Yes
Number of Openings:1